Welcome to Financial Services at UW Oshkosh
Financial Services provides quality support services in such areas as budget, accounting, financial reporting, purchasing, and invoice payments to University departments, offices, faculty, staff, vendors, UW System Administration, state and federal governments and extramural sponsors.
- Employee requests tuition reimbursement from Department and fills out form.
- Supervisor determines amount or % of reimbursement of tuition only and fills in accounting string including fund, department number, and program code (xx-xxxxxx-x). Policy allows for up to 5 credits to be reimbursed unless otherwise noted by the supervisor.
- Completed form signed by employee, department, Dean, and Vice Chancellor is submitted to Bursar.
- If employee is attending UW-Oshkosh information is shared with Student Accounts to waive fees. If employee is attending another institution, Bursar informs employee of applicable Oshkosh tuition rate.
- Once the course is complete the employee submits proof of completion (grades) and an itemized receipt showing the amount of tuition paid to the Bursar who will determine the reimbursement amount and send the employee the needed documentation for E-reimbursement.
- Employee submits information in E-reimbursement . Reimbursement request is routed through department for approval and payment is processed similar to travel.