Student Financial Services
The UW Oshkosh Cashier’s Office is responsible for collecting, recording and depositing all of the University funds. For Cash Handling procedures please select here.
At the Cashier’s Office you may:
- Make tuition payments
- Make inquiries about a Student Account balance
- Receive short-term loan funds
- Make inquiries about the status of your account balance
The Cashier’s Office also services all University departments by:
- Deposit funds collected by other University departments for sales and services
- Providing reimbursements from the petty cash fund
After-hours payments may be made in the night depository box on the wall directly next to the Cashier’s Office window.
Students cannot cash checks here. Check cashing must be done at a financial institution of your choice.