Select Page

Financial Services

Contact Us

Administrative Services
Hours: 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Dempsey 236
Phone: (920) 424-3990
Fax: (920) 424-2240

Financial Services
Hours: 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Dempsey 236


Controller Forms

WISDM Logon Authorization Form
Transaction Transfer Request (TTR)

The Transaction Transfer Request (non-salary) is used to transfer funds/move expenditures from one fund, department, project, account, amount, etc. to another to assure the accuracy of the general ledger and data integrity.

Department Action Request

This form is used to create, delete, replace and change a department’s accounting structure by unit, department and sub-department. It is also used to change the department manager name and department name.

Signature Authority

The Signature Authority form should be signed if an individual within the department will be signing Financial Forms in the place of the Director or Dean. The individual provided with Signature Authority must print and sign their name, in order for Financial Services to acknowledge that authority is valid. The Dean or Director of that department must then check which Financial Forms the individual can sign for and approve this authority. Please send all Signature Authority Forms to Nicole Richter-Smith, Dempsey 236.

Purchasing Forms

Purchase Order Requisition Form

Purchase Order Requisitions must be submitted electronically to the Purchasing Office ( for any purchase of $5000 or more. Supporting documentation (State of Wisconsin contract reference, quotes, proposals, bidding record, etc) that satisfy the State of Wisconsin procurement rules must be included in submission. A W9 form may be required if the vendor/contractor is new to doing business with the University. If purchase order is an annual purchase, a reference to the previous fiscal year’s purchase order is extremely helpful in processing your order quickly.

For any services performed, a purchase order is required to submit to the vendor.

Services are evaluated as to the appropriate level of insurance the contractor must have while performing work for the University. An appropriate procurement method may be required depending on how much the cost of the service is. Examples of services include: consulting work/services, marketing, maintenance, outside window cleaning, pest removal/prevention, HVAC work, tree removal, etc. For more information on completing a Purchase Requisition or questions regarding exceptions to Purchase Orders please contact Purchasing at (920) 424-0405 or at

Sole Source or Waiver Bidding Form

This form is for products or services of $5000 or more that is unique and available through only one source or during an emergency situation. If a purchase is considered a sole source and required annually, a new sole source form is required every fiscal year as justification. Sole sources in excess of $25,000 must go through a governor’s waiver request.

The campus has authority to approve all sole source procurements up to $25,000 that meet the DOA definition found here:

Bus Rental
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has Mandatory Contracts with Kobussen and Lamers for all Bus Rentals. Please select either links provided for more information on these contracts. Coach Bus Rental School Bus Rental
Surplus Forms

The following surplus forms are for unused, junked or non-operative non-computer items, which need to be collected, repaired or disposed of. Non-computer surplus forms must be completed and forwarded to Purchasing – Dempsey 236.

Accounts Payable Forms

Direct Payment Request (DPR)

Use the Direct Payment Request (DPR) form to make payments to individual non-employees (vendors), companies (including LLCs), institutions and organizations that provide an invoice.

Payment to Individual Report (PIR)

The PIR form is the required mechanism for making payment to non-employees or individuals that are defined as “a person who is not a company, partnership, corporation, association, organization, trust or estate, and for whom an employer-employee relationship does not exist.” Use the PIR for all payments to an Individual, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or Limited Liability Companies (LLC) as described in the 1099-MISC/1042S Tax Reportable Transactions document.

Meal and Refreshment Requisition

For use with events that require payment/reimbursement for refreshments, breakfast, lunch or dinner meal expenses.


W9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

The W9 Form is most commonly used with freelance employees who are responsible for paying their own taxes.

Entertainment Contract

The Entertainment Contract is used for all performers for events at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.

Speaker Contract

The Speaker Contract is for the personal services of an individual to speak at an event at UW Oshkosh.

Standard Rider

The Standard Rider is used only when our Entertainment Contract or Speaker Contract is not being used. Therefore, the Standard Rider is attached to the existing vendors contract.

Cash Advance Request

When a department needs temporary cash for an event they may request the cash using the cash advance request form. After the event the department must provide the cash back or receipts for the purchases made.

Academic Support Services Agreement for Business Entities (ASSAB)

This form should be completed for businesses who provide special talents for activities or events — providing instruction, research or a public service. This form is NOT a payment method and should still accompany a Direct Payment Request (DPR) or Payment to Individual Report (PIR) after receiving approval and signature from the Vice Chancellor.

Academic Support Services Agreement for Individuals (ASSAI)

This form should be completed for individuals and/or speakers who provide special talents for activities or events–providing instruction, research or a public service. This form is not a payment method and should still accompany a Direct Payment Request (DPR) or Payment to Individual Report (PIR) after receiving approval and signature from the Vice Chancellor.

Travel Forms

UW Oshkosh Travel Reservation

The UW-Oshkosh Travel Reservations Request must be completed when we are going to be paying for a guest, candidate or students airfare. The form can be submitted to After submitting this form and the flight is booked you will receive a copy of the flight itinerary and a DPR will need to be processed to Fox World Travel. Please send the DPR along with a copy of the flight itinerary to Administrative Services, Room 236.

Vehicle Rental Form
Driver Authorization Form
Driver Authorization is required for students, LTEs, agents, volunteers and employees driving on University business, whether driving a University owned vehicle, a rented/leased vehicle or a personally owned vehicle.