1) Document Services uses the campus mail delivery system to transport your documents. Your department has been provided with locked mail bags to be used by the department when sending documents to the center for production.
2. Document Services can and does provide “next day” turnaround on most jobs (providing we have the required paper and workload allows). **
3. Orders placed using NowDocs helps to ensure a 24 hour minimum turnaround time for 1000 impressions or less.
- All campus distributions must be turned in to our office no later than noon the day before you want it distributed though campus mail.
- Please contact Document Services for urgent items that need to be completed more quickly than our normal turnaround time allows.
- All jobs will be sent through intra-campus mail unless you specify on the work order that you would like to pick it up.
- Until paper work orders are phased out, please keep the pink carbon page of your work order. It’s the only way we can track your order.
- Comb-Binding (1-5 day turn-around time)**
- Coil-Binding (1-5 day turn-around time)**
- Tape-Binding (normal turn-around time)**
NOTE: Fall Semester, beginning Aug. 1 and Spring Semester, beginning Jan. 1 are heavy times. All larger jobs, including manuals, syllabi, course work, etc. are completed on a first come, first served basis.
**All turnaround time is subject to current workload. Please call ahead and check our schedule if you have something urgent to print.
Scheduling Larger Jobs
- NowDocs notifies users when production is complete via email.
- All finished work is sent via Postal Services unless otherwise specified when order is placed.
- Errors found when you receive your finished copies:
- If you feel that your job was not properly duplicated, please return the originals, the Printing Work Order and all of the copies to Document Services.
- We will then discuss the problem, decide how the job was run and how we can rectify the situation.